Wednesday, March 8, 2017

♫...Movin' up, lookout, here I come, Movin' up...♫

I feel the need for change.
I feel the need to move on.
I feel the need to start over with a clean slate.

I love this blog. I've spent years making Busty Zombie Hookers From Space look exactly the way I wanted it to look. Sort of kitschy, low-budget, B-Movie vibe...with my painfully honest, and sometimes funny writing. There are posts and comics and photos here that I will always look back on fondly...and will never, ever delete.

That being said...I'm just not that person anymore, and it's time to move on to a new playground. One with the same balls out honesty (with waaaaaaaaay too much personal information), but with a new look, a new focus, and a new outlook on life. One that leaves the past salted, burned, and buried.

Busty Zombie Hookers From Space will always be here for me to look back on (and the Facebook Page with all the stupid memes will still be active), but my future lies at www.ATempestInADCup.com

(It's still under a bit of construction, but will be glorious soon!)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...