Monday, January 16, 2017

♫...A familiar taste of poison...♫

I am broken.
No, it's true.
Something in me has been permanently damaged. You don't give someone every good part of you, have them throw it all back in your face as if it were worthless, and walk away the same. You don't believe every promise and every 'I love you' completely, find out you were lied to and cheated on, and not have your ability to trust another person decimated. 
I have nice, great guys who want to take me out on real dates...something I haven't experienced in YEARS. Yet, I can't bring myself to do it because I'm too fuckimg damaged. How can I let someone into my life with the fear that I'll only end up doing to them what was done to me? How can I be so selfish as to think I deserve love when I'm not sure I'm even capable of feeling that anymore? 
I'm damaged...broken....too destroyed to deserve to be loved.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...