Thursday, November 3, 2016

♫...the world hasn't felt so true like it did back then as when I'm hanging out with you.....♫

Most of the time these days, I feel like I'm better. Like I'm practically healed.
Then I have days like today, when everything reminds me of him.
His laugh. His smile. His smell.
A song can bring it all crashing down around me.
A hidden photo being found can practically kill me.
It all reminds me of how painfully I feel the loss of what I thought we had.
How easy it was for him to walk away from me without a second thought.
How there must be something so incredibly wrong with me.
I can say I don't love him, I don't feel anything...and then days like today scream at me that I am only lying to myself.
And I am a raw, bleeding, open wound.
I'm a wounded animal...beyond saving...and better off being put out of her misery.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...