Wednesday, October 5, 2016

♫...There's no way I'm going through life having vanilla sex...♫

THE BEAST HAS BEEN AWOKEN! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! SHE IS ROARING WITH A MIGHTY NEED! THE EARTH WILL SHAKE! STRAP ON YOUR SAFETY HELMETS, AND SHELTER IN PLACE!! NO ONE IS GETTING OUT OF THIS ALIVE...okay, that's a slight exaggeration, there won't be any death...just death like exhaustion.


Someone awoke the beast, and I've had the female equivalent of blue balls ever since. Which was pretty awkward seeing as how I spent the evening visiting my grandparents. It's kinda hard to concentrate on what Grams is saying while you're having explicit fantasies in your head. The kind that, if there is a hell, are probably going to get you sent to one of the hottest levels. 

If you're under the impression that women don't have high sex drives...you're wrong. We're all different, of course, but most of the women I know want more sex than the men I know. It could also have something to do with the fact that the women in my age group are at their sexual peak. Then again, my group of friends have pretty much always been this way. I haven't had sex since mid-February, and that's a painfully long ass time for me (and even then it had been longer than I'd liked). However, with all the BS that has gone on in the last 4 months, I haven't felt the desire to have sex with anyone other than myself. Me and B.O.B. were quite fine with our nightly rendezvous. Until yesterday. The beast only needed the right temptation in order to come out of hibernation...with a vengeance. I feel like I'm about to explode...AND I'M LOVING IT. It makes me feel like I'm at a much better place in my life than I have been in a very long time.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...