Saturday, October 22, 2016

♫...Here’s a new way I can sing the blues....♫

I often feel like people have this idea of me in their heads, and when they spend time with me (face to face) I fail to live up to expectations.
It's unfair and frustrating, and I'm left feeling as if there is something monsterously wrong with me.
I'm not perfect. I have imperfections and flaws, and sometimes my hair and makeup are a mess.
I'm not the perfect amount of thin that seems to be what everyone prefers. I'm more Amy Shumer than Margot Robbie. I'm super self-conscious about my belly. I've lost 120lbs...it looks like I've had a kid...just without actually having a kid. It's not pretty. I can see how it would be a turn off for some people.
I'm tired of not being enough as I am.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...