Friday, September 2, 2016

♫...I’m staying out too late and I really don’t care...♫



I don't play games.
I don't see any point to it. I'm at an age where if I want something, I'm not going to pretend that I don't...and if I don't want something, I'm not going to give it any of my time or attention. You'll never find me simpering and saying, 'Oh gee. I like him SOOOO much...but I'm going to pretend that I don't so that he has to work for it. heeheehee'. Fuck that. I don't have the time or energy for that idiocy. Any guy who wants me to act like that is more interested in the chase than he is in me, and quite frankly, I'd rather set you on fire than deal with your bullshit if that describes you. Games are not my thing. I don't play them, and I don't like people who try to play them with me.

I'm a very straight forward and open person. 
If you want to know something, all you have to do is ask. Don't hint. Don't imply. Don't be vague. Don't beat around the goddamn bush. Just ask exactly what you want to know. You'll either be told that I don't discuss it, or you'll get an honest, directly to the point answer. Simple. 

I'm very forgiving.
Most of my friends see this as one of my two major flaws. They think I'm too forgiving, and that I always try to see the best in everyone. They think this is why I get fucked over a lot. While eradicating these two traits would probably make my life easier, it would make me a lot less me

I don't sleep.
I stay out too late, and have to be up too early...or I go to sleep at a decent hour, and wake up every hour. I've learned to cope, but sometimes I just have to tell everyone that I'm too exhausted and I need to be left alone.

I like myself.
I like the person that I am now, and I like how I look. There are parts of me that I'm not crazy about, but as a whole I think I'm pretty swell. If I feel like I look good, I'm going to take a photo...and anyone who has an issue with that can fuck off. For most of my life I've felt unattractive and not good enough...so if I feel like celebrating me, deal with it. Suffer my selfie!!!!

I need something to happen.
...and I need it to happen tonight. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...