Friday, September 30, 2016

♫...I'm a moon that never shows its face...♫

It seems that among a certain set of people, there is a belief that today's Black Moon is a sign heralding THE END OF DAYS!

God. I motherfucking hope so.

We need an Apocalypse...if only to wipe out anyone stupid enough to believe that an event that occurs about once every 32 months is a sign that our world is about to end.

There are others that believe that this 'event' brings a great shift in energy...that it is a time of great awakening. A time of great change, all about releasing and letting go of the things in our lives that are no longer positive. Time to clear away the old, and make way for the new. Stop settling for less, and opening yourself up to what you deserve.

I have to admit, I like that idea.
More than anything, I want to put the last 16 months of my life completely behind me. I no longer want any of it to have any kind of hold on me. I want to be able to unexpectedly find myself seeing a photo/video of him on social media, and it not feel like someone kicked me in the stomach. I don't want to care. I don't want to feel anything at all for him, or about our past together. I just want to move forward.

That's my past...and that's where it is going to stay.
My future has amazing things in store.
My present will be spent reminding myself that I did not deserve the bad things of my past (but they did teach me a lesson), and that I deserve the good things in my future.

So, while this celestial event isn't a sign that our world is ending...I'm going to choose to view tonight as the time my world resets and begins anew.

...now, if a hot Viking sex god wants to throw me over his shoulder, and roleplay as if we're living in a post-apocalyptic world...I'm more than happy to oblige.





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...