Friday, July 15, 2016

Public Service Announcement from Your Overlord

I don't want to dwell on my breakup anymore.
I don't want to think about it.
I don't want to talk about it.
I don't want to think or talk about him.

It's been 3 weeks since I've had any kind of conversation with him.
Monday will be 8 weeks since the nuclear explosion that was the worst breakup of my life.
Thursday will be 12 weeks since I last saw him.

I JUST DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH IT ANYMORE.

There are too many happy things in my life to concentrate on the bad. Case in point, an internet interaction earlier today has me still smiling like a demented pixie.
So, no more posts about the breakup, or how much it has fucked me up. I've covered it all. It's boring.
I don't do boring, because I'm not boring.
I am goddamn magical.


*End Transmission. Fuck off*



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...