Wednesday, July 6, 2016

♫...it sounded like a scream of summers passed...♫

 photo tumblr_loq088uxfY1qf1xvv.gif



Today is a hard day.
I knew it probably would be, but I really wasn't prepared for how bad I actually feel.
That's the thing when you've been broken, and you're putting yourself back together. There are still bad days. Days when there is a sadness weighing you down, and you can't seem to pick yourself up. Days when the urge to cry is persistently there, maybe just beneath the surface. Days when you can't seem to remain detached from caring/worrying about the person who broke you.

...and you know what?
It's okay.
It's okay to have bad days, and it's okay to still care and worry.
There's nothing I can do, except maybe love myself a little harder...be more understanding with myself...and hope tomorrow is not so hard.

I wish putting yourself back together was easier. The simple fact of the matter is that it's a daily process/struggle until it just isn't anymore. One day you could feel like you have all the pieces put, relatively, back together, and then the next day something knocks a few pieces loose. Then there are days that just rock your foundation, and send every last piece scattering across the floor. All you can do is take some time, feel, and start putting the pieces back together all over again.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...