Sunday, June 26, 2016

♫...Somewhere through the hurt we know we survive...♫




I am SICK of people (guys) trying to pressure me into moving on before I'm ready.
It makes me so angry. It has nothing to do with me being happy or me letting go...it 100% has to do with them getting what THEY want...me to go out with them/sleep with them.

I loved my ex more than I had ever loved anyone in my entire life. He meant the absolute world to me, and I would have done anything for him. Anything just to see him smile.
He left me. For someone else.
I never thought he would hurt me as badly as he did.
I never thought I would have to hear him say the things he did.
I never thought I would have to find a way to wake up every morning, remember everything, and not just be so overwhelmed by how much it hurts that I throw myself in fucking traffic.
I can't just flip a switch and be okay!

So EXCUSE me if I'm not in the mood to return every goddamn message I get on Facebook asking me to let them 'make me feel better'....or if I have absolutely no desire to just say 'to hell with it' and fuck or go out with anyone who just happens to ask.
Fuck. Off.

When I'M ready to let someone else into my life it will be because I'VE decided it's the right time/person...& you can bet your ass that I'm going to be extremely picky about it.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...