Saturday, May 2, 2015

I Want To Know...

I want to know what your lips taste like,
what the curve of your neck smells like,
what your voice moaning my name sounds like.
I want to know what it's like to 
go to sleep in your arms,
and wake up next to you.
I want to know what your favorite color is,
when your heart was first broken,
how you prefer to spend a stormy afternoon.
I want to know the feel of your hands on my hips,
your lips on my neck,
what it's like to have your full attention.
I want to know what you dream about
when you're asleep,
and when you're awake.
I want to know what you're like when you're feeling silly,
when you're angry,
when you give in to desire.
I want to know how it feels to hold your hand,
to hug you tightly to me,
to cuddle against your chest.
I want to know what it's like to be your friend,
to be your confidant,
to be your lover.
I want to know you,
all the big and little things that make you who you are,
your heart...your mind...your spirit...you.

2 comments:

Ralph Marion said...

I can at least tell you that red and black are my favorite colors.

Whiskey Sour/Ruby Strawberry said...

;)
I'm partial to both of those myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...