Thursday, April 9, 2015

My To-Do List...You're On It

In the driver's side seat of my car
In an elevator 
In Avondale Park...wearing a skirt, no panties, while straddling you
In a hammock 
In a tent while camping, far from civilization
In a gritty nightclub restroom
On your hardwood floors, I push you back gently and climb on top
On a desk, I'll be your secretary
In a bedroom closet at an acquaintance's party
On a bar, you licking whiskey from my breasts
On a dining room table, with me as your main course
In the backseat of a car, like we're teenagers
On a massage chair, just for kicks
On a merry-go-round at a playground
On a blanket of soft grass, with the smell of honeysuckles permeating the air
In a pool
In a jacuzzi 
In the ocean
In a bathtub
In the shower, push me against the wall and pin my hands
With you dressed up as Han Solo and me as Princess Leia
In your bed during the wee hours of the morning
On the couch on a lazy Sunday afternoon, like we have all the time in the world to touch each other
In a seedy hotel room, quick and dirty
Up against a wall while you're all sweaty and high on adrenaline 

...and that's just for starters...



 photo tumblr_lpbpm2pwjI1qdlgv3o1_500.gif

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...