Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Don't Pick Me.

If you're trying to choose between me and someone else...choose the other person. 
I don't want to be with someone who isn't 100% sure they want to be with me. 
I deserve better than that.
My life is at a place where I don't need someone to make me feel complete. I am a whole and complete person all on my own. 
Everything is starting to fall into place for me. In a year, I'll be financially independent. I can go anywhere, do anything...& I don't want someone in my life who is going to bring me down. 
I don't need someone, so if I invite you into my life it's because I want you there. You make me laugh...or smile...or you enhance my life in some positive way. 
So, if you can't decide between me and someone else...choose her. I'm content to wait for someone who is 100% sure that I'm the only one they want to be with.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. This.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...