Sunday, December 21, 2014

Swipe Left.





I've been lax in both my blogging, and using my descent back into the bowels of hell (aka dating) as a Sociological experiment...of sorts. 

So here goes...

Tinder.
I hate it.
It makes me hope that I WILL die alone...& apparently I will unless I want to date someone who enjoys posing with dead animals, or is 10 years my junior.

If you aren't familiar with Tinder, I'll impart my less than 24 hours worth of wisdom with you. The app shows you a profile, and you either decide 'yeah sure, they're okay' or 'there's absolutely no way in hell'. I'm assuming if you choose 'yes' for someone, and they also choose yes for you then a match is made (I've yet to choose 'yes'). Then I guess you hook up, & get sick of each other in person...or whatever people who date successfully do.

I'd much rather binge eat pizza, and watch Netflix with my dogs.
On a curious note, I've discovered that there are quite a few couples in my area looking for a girlfriend. One even requests someone with 'submissive interests'. That is a whole lot more interesting than anything else this app has to offer. Is there an app of just couples looking to spice up their sex lives? Maybe I could create one!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...