Thursday, May 15, 2014

Like, oh muh GAWD! She's not dead...


Hi. My name is Ruby, and I'm an alcoholic, sex addict, pyroma--....wait...where am I?

Disregard that.

It is I! You're absent for no good reason, Slightly-Less-Evil Overlord! 
Have you missed me?
Good. You should miss me...peasant.

Where the hell have I been, you ask?
Well, first, don't speak to your Overlord that way, or I'll rip your eyelids off. Second, nowhere. I've been absolutely no-damn-where. I've just been too lazy to write. 

I've been having a sort of 'awakening' the last 4 months. The kind where you tell the godawful negative people in your life that you don't want them harshing your vibes, and not to let the door hit them in the ass on the way out. I've stopped eating meat, I don't use/buy anything tested on animals, & I'm so freaking positive all the time that I sometimes make MYSELF sick. I have no idea what the fuck happened to that cynical, unhappy, cranky shell of a person that I was...I just know that removing the toxic people in my life was the catalyst for significant change.

Also, I can't really deny it when my brother, Josh, calls me a hippie...but I can still reply with 'Your momma'!

Basically, things aren't perfect (when are they ever?), I'm extremely happy and optimistic, & I know it's absolutely disgusting. Suck it up, and learn to love it...or I'll kill you...with kindness and fluffy ducklings.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...