Friday, September 6, 2013

Random Thoughts On A Friday Afternoon

I want to play in the rain with someone. Running, twirling, and letting the child in me laugh with girlish glee. I want to end my revelry in someone's arms, kissing them as if my next breath were dependent upon them.

I want to reach out across the bed at night, and find someone reaching back. A warm mouth pressed against mine, bare skin sliding along mine.

I want to be silly and passionate with someone I feel completely at ease being myself with.

Touch. God, how I miss the welcome touch of someone who thrills my soul. The smallest touch from someone I like is enough to send my heart racing. I've been starved of touch too long, & now I'm ravenous.

1 comments:

Trentent Silver said...

Terrific topic. I like it..............
Funeral programs to memorial programs are gaining popularity because they provide grievers with another way of memorializing
http://elegantmemorials.com/memorial-poems

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...