Sunday, August 11, 2013

♫...dating Jack Daniels...♫

When creating an online dating profile, normal people will attempt to put their best foot forward. They may gloss over their less than desirable qualities (if they list them at all), and exaggerate the positive. Your pathologically honest Whiskey Sour on the other hand...I prefer to be brutally honest.


OF COURSE that's supposed to say accepts me the way I am, NOT EXCEPTS...I was drunk when I made this...what do you expect?! GODDAMNIT! I'm not fucking perfect! What the fuck do you want from me?!?!? *sobs uncontrollably*














3 comments:

The Dreamer said...

This is brilliant.
*bows*

The Dreamer said...

This is brilliant.
*bows*

Whiskey Sour said...

Thank you, so much!
I wish Blogger would notify me when I have comments! It happens so rarely, I forget to check :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...