Wednesday, August 22, 2012

♫...So, lick it now, lick it good...♫


As many of my long time readers know, I grew up having to attend various Missionary Baptist/Southern Baptist churches. While the after effects of this trauma have dwindled down to a mild twitch, one thing that I do remember vividly is the Southern Baptist Hymnal. I'm considering rewriting some of the songs to incorporate into The Divine Church of Whiskey's Immaculate Snatch...because not all our praise and worship songs can be 'My Neck, My Back' by Khia...

Here are a few that sound adaptable...to praise my vagina...

Come, Thy Fount of Every Blessing
How Great Thou Art
I Stand Amazed In The Presence
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel (Makes me thing of Misha/Cas in Season 7 of Supernatural, rawr)
O Come, All Ye Faithful
It Came Upon the Midnight Clear
My Master Was So Very Poor (little S&M there for you)
Look, Ye Saints! The Sight is Glorious (an invitation to the New Orleans Saints, maybe?)
Breathe On Me
Nothing But The Blood
There Is Power In The Blood
Are You Washed In The Blood?
Jesús, Lover of My Soul (I changed it to the Hispanic pronunciation)
Lord, I'm Coming Home
Softly and Tenderly
Will You Come?
Like a River Glorious
Revive Us Again
Satisfied
I Need Thee Every Hour

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...