Monday, August 20, 2012

♫...Idiot wind blowing every time your move your mouth...♫



There's so much stupidity going on in the world (ESPECIALLY in 'mercia) that I could write a lifetime worth of Bitch and Moan Mondays...but I don't fucking feel like it. If I start talking politics I will become so incredibly angry that I will probably throw my computer monitor through the window in frustration...and then Aslan will jump out the window...and get scared, because he's a big scardy cat...and he'll run off and never come home...and that would be bad...all because a group of asshats think women shouldn't have control over their own bodies, and who also obviously have no fucking idea how babies are made.


...instead, I'm going to bitch about my thighs...but only because I'm trying to cosplay as Ms. Marvel, and goddamn, have you seen her costume? My butt, abs and thighs are going to have to get it together before then.

...and NO, my fucking father has STILL not brought Benedict home from Louisiana for me...and he's been there for the last 2 weeks...and he'll be there again this week. He's not even trying. It's like he wants me to die alone with a dozen cats.

also...I may, or may not, have yelled, "NO MORE FREE RIDES ON THE USS MY VAGINA" last night. I plead the 5th.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...