Friday, June 22, 2012

♫...She's drunk again and looking to score...♫


  • It's Friday, and I'm drunk...again.
  • I love funny guys. I swear to all that is sacred and holy on a taco, a funny guy can make my panties fall off faster than anything else. 
  • My biggest regret in life is that once I hit a dog with my car. It was the absolute worst thing I have ever experienced in my life. He ran out in front of me unexpectedly, and there was no time to stop...I could have either hit a tree or him...and it haunts me. It makes me feel absolutely sick at my stomach, and I'll regret it forever.
  • As far as World of Warcraft...I am a diehard member of the Horde. I have always (since 2005) played Horde characters, and I HATE when my brothers insist that I play on an Alliance character with them. I have a couple, but I rarely play them. I love Thrall...and hate Garrosh, which is why I'm happy about his new role in the new expansion, Mists of Pandaria...which I'm SO FUCKING EXCITED ABOUT. I can't wait to be a Pandarian Monk. I'm super in love with Lady Sylvanas. FOR THE HORDE!!!!!
  • I've killed the motor in at least 5 sex toys...and I'm pretty ill that EdenFantasys has discontinued it's Sponsored Blog thing that I was writing for...I needed those gift cards they paid me with.
  • I look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man in my passport photo...
  • I'm distracted by my boobs at the moment...
  • I'm trying to hide my cellphone from myself...and lock myself out of facebook...because I am so intoxicated...but I'm too smart for my own good...so far I haven't said anything TOO unforgivable.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...