Sunday, May 13, 2012

♫...I shoulda just called him "Whiskey"...♫


I think I just had a massive heart attack...

A few moments ago, I was sitting here at my desk, drinking a cup of Chai, and reading an old interview with Benedict Cumberbatch...as I do from time to time (okay, all the time)...when one answer caused me to choke on my sweet, warm Chai, and proclaim to a startled Aslan and Sheldon that this man is indeed my ideal.

Which is your favourite London club?: The bar at The Ivy for a whisky sour and to be treated well.
I think we'll have a fall wedding.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Iconic Marquee said...

No, I say a Spring wedding! Then your car can double as the getaway vehicle and the yellow will match everything!

Ahem. Excuse me whilst I go get my gay under control.

Whiskey Sour said...

You can be the wedding planner. =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...