Tuesday, May 1, 2012

♫...I got a mouth like a sailor and yours is more like a hallmark card...♫



All hail the triumphant return of The Tuesday Ten with....

10 Things I Like To Say, But Probably Shouldn't.
(very gif heavy...because fuck you, that's why)

1. Fuck: Seriously. I use this word as punctuation in most of my everyday, non-work time conversations. It just emphasizes every little thing I'm trying to get across... whether I'm angry, happy, orgasmic, silly,  sad, PMS-crazy-weepy-silly-angry-confused, neutral. This little 4 letter word rams home my point. It's diverse. It's effective. It's my favorite curse word. I apply it liberally to all my conversations...a bit like Shazzer from Bridget Jones's Diary...or Debra Morgan from Dexter. I'm convinced that saying it in constant succession lessens the severity of my cramps.

2
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3. Son of a cock loving whore: No idea why. It just flows off my tongue so nicely when I'm pissed off.

4. 
Photobucket

5. Goddamn-Mother-Fucking-Son-of-a-BITCH: This is used most often when I'm EXTREMELY pissed off. If you hear me screech this in a tone not quite unlike the roar of a velociraptor, you might want to run screaming for your life because shit is about to get REAL

6. 
Photobucket

7. I will pee on everything you love: It's a Tumblr thing. You either understand of you don't. I can't hold your hand and walk you through the sea of awesomeness that is Tumblr. You have to dive in and drown in its hedonistic delights. I've been using it for going on 4 years now, and I have never been around a funnier, dirtier group of awesome people in my life. I have SO many Supernatural gifs/pictures that say this.

8. I quote Pulp Fiction a whole hell of a lot:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

9. 
Photobucket


10. 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...