Tuesday, April 3, 2012

♫...Oh fuck you car...♫

Yes. I know. I've been neglecting you. I'm a horrible, horrible person, and I should be spanked soundly...by Benedict Cumberbatch...as he tells me what a naughty girl I am, and how I need to be punished...yeah. That. Exactly that.

....where was I? Yes. I'm on a brief hiatus because I'm fucking tired, and driving an hour to and from work every day in a car with no air, that over heats and stalls in the middle of goddamn busy traffic from hell...while it's almost 90 degrees outside makes me fucking irritable...

...It took me 2 hours and ten minutes to get home today...after I was stuck in stop and go traffic...and my car overheated...and stalled...and I had to sit on the side of the fucking interstate (luckily, my dad was down the road and he came to sit with me, but still!)...and then I almost lost my skirt and flashed all of goddamn Birmingham when I was getting back in my death trap car...

...I'm convinced I'm going to DIE in that fucking thing. The break lights don't work (just the one in the back window)...and sometimes the blinkers don't work (they are broken, I have to finagle them a certain way), and I'm hardcore about the need to use blinkers...and it overheats and stalls in the worst possible places...just fucking STOPS in the middle of the busiest intersections/roads/interstates...and, of course, the fucking bastards around here won't let you over if you need to slowly eek your stalling car to the side of the road. Fuck 'em all....

...so it was either do a drawing for this blog, based on a conversation that I wrote about on my Southern Discomfort blog...write a Tuesday Ten...or finally watch the Game of Thrones premier...and well, Game of Thrones won...cuz it rocks...and I've read most of the books...

...this hiatus will not last long...I know I'll be back up and running here at least by the weekend.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...