Friday, April 27, 2012

♫...If you had all the facts all the fictions...♫




  • The only time I ever had detention in High School was when Amanda and I got in trouble together (no surprise there, lol) in our evil Physical Science teacher's class in 9th grade. 
  • When I was 4 years old, I distinctly remember that Shaggy from Scooby Doo was my boyfriend...or, that's what I told everyone.  Tall, lanky, stoners have been sort of a running theme in my life since then.
  • I also had a crush on the local sports caster when I was really young too.
  • ...but I was going to MARRY either Han Solo or Indiana Jones.
  • I also used to dance around my grandmother's front lawn, in my underwear, singing 'I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair. 
  • I can sew...as a matter of fact, tomorrow I'm going to buy some fabric for a new dress.  I'm making it from a Vogue pattern from their Vogue Vintage collection. I like to dress with a retro 40s/50s flair. 
  • Yes, my new vibrator was FINALLY delivered today.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ohmyhell!! I was JUST thinking about that stupid notebook we got in trouble for! What hogwash!

But I had detention all the time. So for me, it was just another day. lol Didn't we end up getting to pick up trash in the parking lot? something...

Also! I read the thing about Shaggy thing and I went "hehe mine was Indiana Jones" and then I read your Indiana Jones fact! Dude. We are totally brain twins! My Indiana Jones love made it impossible for me to date anyone my age, ever. Just saying.

I love you.

Whiskey Sour said...

WE ARE SO BRAIN TWINS!!!! We're just too awesome.

Coach Calhoun was a prick! He didn't have to turn that damn notebook in to that cunt of an assistant principal. He just wanted to be an ass to the two girls who refused to conform to the gender stereotype that we should be overly girly. He was intimidated by our vibrant punk rock sexuality.

Yes! We were in detention for like, 5 minutes, and then JJ took us out to 'pick up trash'...he told us to act like we were picking up trash in the parking lot...and then to make our way further and further away until we were off school property and then make a run for it! I will forever love him for that! Hee hee.

Amanda said...

Coach Calhoun! Yeah! That guy!

And JJ was awesome. He rocked so hard. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...