Wednesday, March 7, 2012

♫...You sound like you're sick...♫



   I awoke this morning to discover that our Internet was down. After trying, for several minutes, to persuade it to do my bidding, I then began hoarding canned goods and boarding up windows and doors. The end must be upon me, right? I checked again. Still no internet. Dear sweet baby raptor Jesus! Any moment zombies or aliens or the government was going to burst down my door and end me wee life, weren't they?! That was the only reasonable explanation! Oh well, I feel sick, guess I'll go back to bed and await the 'end' there.

...and that's what I did. I went back to sleep...and when I woke up, it was fine.

   Yes, I'm still sick. Why might you ask? Well, I have sinus issues. They get worse when the seasons change...and Alabama can't seem to make up it's mind as to what season it is. Night before last, it got down to freezing...tomorrow it's going to be close to 80. My skin is peeling, my sinuses are throbbing, and my head is killing me. Even as I sit here, this goddamn monstrosity of a computer that my brother forced on me keeps beeping (because the temp is .1 above optimal level),and I want to throw it across the room because it feels like little needles poking my brain. I just want to lay down and get over this cold...but no. You see, when you're sick and your mother has slightly injured herself, your sickness is negated and doesn't exist. You are a servant and you must be at your master's beck and call. 

   Also, I finished series 2 of Downton Abbey today, and I have absolutely no idea what to do with my life now.  I am filled will all kinds of Lady Mary and Matthew feels that I am ready to burst...

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and whomever is speeding that car with the loud ass engine up and down my street, I am going to filet you with a butter knife!...Also, owners of that yippy dog. Whenever you put it outside, it yips the entire time...without taking a breath...and you leave him out for hours at a time...and I hate you. I hate you so damn much because you do this at 2 and 3 in the morning...and thanks to the weather here in Hell's Waiting Room, I have to keep my windows open or it feels like it's 90 degrees in my room.
  
....I wish it HAD been zombies this morning...

...sigh...

...I know what I need...
..Benedict...

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...