Thursday, March 15, 2012

♫...It's too hot, the temperature is up...♫

The forecast for the next 7 days:


...the humidity will make it feel like it's in the 90s. 
I'm VERY hot natured...
So, it may as well be this:


Tuesday I had a meeting to go to. The location was an hour from my house, down the most pain in the ass road in all of Hell's Waiting Room. Before I left, my hair and makeup looked perfect and professional. After driving an hour, with no air conditioning in my car, in 82 degree weather, that felt like 90 or so to me...my hair had wilted and my makeup melted. Literally. I had to do damage control on everything...especially my eyeliner. I hate it. I would really like to move somewhere where the highest it ever gets is sixty-something!!

Also, everything is yellow...covered in that evil substance that makes my own body turn against me in every conceivable way. Let me give you two examples of what pollen does to me: 1. This morning I was removing the leash from the cat (long story) and I was so uncoordinated (thanks to my equilibrium being screwed seven ways to Sunday) that not only did Aslan and I fall on to the back porch, but I whacked myself in the eye with the heavy, metal end of the leash. It hurt. A lot. 7 hours later and it still hurts. 2. I've been sitting here with my hand on the mouse, staring at nothing for about 10 minutes...moving hurts, thinking hurts, breathing hurts...so my brain and body just went into hibernation mode for a while...this does not bode well for me on the work front.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that Spring is punching me in the face on all sides right now...and it's early. Very early. 

...AND THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ALCOHOL IN THE WORLD TO MAKE THIS OKAY!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...