Monday, March 12, 2012

♫...I want to conquer the world...♫




I seriously fucking hate Daylight Savings Time. 
Every single year, for a week or two afterwards, I feel like a raving, zombie, hell bitch. Add to the fact that this year I'm also suffering from an intense cold that won't go away, and a rather severe bout of PMS, I think it's safe to say that all those wanting to continue their existence should steer clear of me. Which is just peachy, because I have an interview tomorrow. Plus, it's going to be around 80 degrees and humid as hell and I have to dive there via the most hated roadway in all of Hell's Waiting Room. 

So, in honor of Daylight Savings Time being the bane of my  existence, this week the blog will be dedicated to my hatred of it...or a few days, it's my blog and I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!

When I'm Supreme Overlord of Planet Earth, I will do away with this monstrosity of an idea....I will also do away with the summer hiatus for TV shows. That's just sadistic.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Arizona does not change clocks. I just thought you would like to know.

However, if Alabama is "Hell's Waiting Room," then Arizona is Hell Itself. Take your pick.

Also, I agree about the summer hiatus thing. I mean, WTF.

Whiskey Sour said...

Arizona can kiss my freckled ass! Nothing against Arizona (except for that insane 'an employer can fire you for being on birth control' thing they're trying to pass...and some other women and immigration stuff...other than that. Nada), buy why the hell don't y'all have to suffer through Daylight Savings Time like the rest of us slaves? I call shananagins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...