Tuesday, March 20, 2012

♫...10 years of service but I'm still not worth your time...♫


   It seems to me that almost every single person in charge of interviewing perspective new employees likes to whip out the 'Where do you see yourself in 10 years?' question. First of all, this is not that imaginative or interesting of a question. Second of all, people seem to frown on you saying, 'I have no fucking idea'. It's obvious that these people are not looking for an honest answer...they want to hear some bullshit answer about how in 10 years you'd love to still be a drone for them, working away tirelessly for little more pay than you were making when you started, and absolutely no chance at promotion. Luckily, the wonderful people who hired me did not ask this question...but...in an alternate reality, here are...

10 Answers I Would Love To Give When Asked, "Where Do You See Yourself/What Do You See Yourself Doing In 10 Years?"



4 comments:

Espatier the space marine said...

Please write more often... I so enjoy this!

Whiskey Sour said...

Thanks so much! I was actually just having a moment where I was sitting here, thinking to myself that maybe I should give up on my little blog here...but I'm not! I'll get my butt in gear and write like I should again!
Thanks!!!

Amanda said...

I love the drawings, first of all. Second of all, that is the dumbest question ever.

But most of all, if you are, in fact, dead and haunting people in 10 years time (this would make me super sad if you are dead) you must promise me I will be one of those people. You know, if I'm not ghostly haunting people myself. :)

Whiskey Sour said...

Of course! I'll haunt you...and spy on Benedict in the shower. =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...