Monday, February 20, 2012

♫...Fuck Armageddon, this is hell...♫



I just got told BY MY MOTHER that I'm crazy and can't take a joke because I get bent out of shape when my brothers make jokes about Domestic Violence with the purpose of 'messing' with me.

HOLD THE GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING PHONE.

When I reminded her that I have been in an abusive relationship, she said that it was in the past and I needed to move on.

AT WHAT FUCKING POINT DO YOU GET TO WHERE IT'S FUCKING OKAY TO JOKE ABOUT SHIT LIKE THAT?

Never. It's never okay to joke about domestic violence, Rape, abuse of any kind!

I just don't understand how these people's small minds work. I just don't. I thought better of my family...thought they had some goddamn sense, but obviously I was WRONG. Between the constant gasligting (they always tell me that I'm crazy when I'm trying to make a point or passionate about anything), and this. I can't live here anymore. I really can't. I'm stuck here thanks to my financial situation but goddamn it! I can't deal with people who think this way. I can't handle being told that I'm crazy and unable to take a joke because I can't stand people 'messing' with me about domestic violence.  They call me crazy and delusional when I try to point out what they are doing...when I try to defend myself. It's the past, you should have moved on and gotten over it. FUCK YOU! You NEVER get to the point where it's okay to hear jokes about it...and it's NEVER okay to joke about it, assholes.

I'm sorry, I just can't reply to any comments or blog posts today. I will later if my head stops spinning and I stop puking my guts up over this.

3 comments:

Iconic Marquee said...

I just. Urghhh. I'm sorry. D:

/sympathy

Scooter said...

*hugs*

I understand. Just put down the flame thrower, take a shot of good whiskey, and try to relax. :)

I'm sorry they don't understand. Some people never will until they've had someone who claimed to love them beat the crap out of them. It's not right and it's NEVER okay to joke about.

Try to resist the urge to throw heavy objects. Throw lighter ones instead. :D

Whiskey Sour said...

Thanks, my dears. I'm coping. Things will be better once I can flee to another country. (c;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...