Saturday, January 14, 2012

♫...The wine, the women, the bedroom hymns...♫


Day 14: What's you ideal date?

   Well, my ideal date is probably not suitable for a first date...or the first few dates...I would probably be kind of weirded out if someone did this when I was just getting to know them...but all that aside...this is my dream date.

  First off, it would be at someone's house...either my place or theirs...and we'd be dressed comfortably. No one would have had to slave over a stove for dinner either...we would eat some kind of yummy takeout that we both enjoyed.

Here's where it gets good....
We'd be eating our takeout while in a fort/tent in the living room, kind of like this:


...except it would be inside...not outside...

...and then we'd have a Doctor Who/Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter/Firefly/Sherlock/Supernatural marathon...while in our tent...barefoot...comfy...maybe sipping hot cocoa if it was cold out.

Photobucket

Even better if I'm crawling in there w/Veronica Mars and Logan Echolls. Meow.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...