Tuesday, January 24, 2012

♫...get up on this...♫


Ten Things You Should Probably Know About Me Before You Try To Get Up On This:

1. If you break my heart...you do not get a second chance. I'm that kind of woman. (hee hee, Doctor Who reference)...and you might even get set on fire. *
I would love to be one of those people who's all, "we loved, thank you, you enriched my life, now go, prosper," but I'm much more "we didn't work out, you need to not exist." ~ Miranda, Sex and the City
2. You will never be able to sexually satisfy me the way Benedict Cumberbatch's voice does.

3. I'm more than a bit kinky....and at the very least, I will probably make you dress up like The 11th Doctor or Sherlock...**

Photobucket

4. Peeta Mellark...Peeta Fucking Mellark. *ugly crying*...and Goddamn Pacey Witter too. ***

5. Never ever give me ultimatums...ever...it will get ugly...and it will get personal...and I will always choose my 'pets'.

6. If either The Doctor or Dean Winchester show up, all bets are off.

7. I'm the type of girl who likes to throw 'Mad Tea Parties' where everyone wears costumes and drinks tea and eats cake...and I like role-playing...and cosplay...and Science Fiction/Fantasy/Comic Book conventions...I like wearing costumes and wigs...even when it's not Halloween. When I'm not at work I dress according to my personality and mood...and if that embarrasses you...go home and cry in your sippy cup, this girl is not for you.

8. Those with low sex drives need not apply.

9. Waking me up...or irritating me right after I wake up...will get you killed. Don't do it. It's like poking an angry grizzly with a stick...you're stupid and you deserve what's coming to you. This also applies to talking to me while I'm watching Supernatural, Doctor Who or Sherlock.

Photobucket

10. The fact is, I'm fiercely independent. I don't like like feeling trapped...and I've always taken care of myself. I don't know how to let anyone take care of me...it's not something I've ever experienced. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like it...with the right person...given they accept the fact and know that I can take care of myself...I just don't know how to let someone else do things for me. I also have a bawdy, sarcastic sense of humor that most people don't appreciate. If you can take my good with my bad and not run away screaming like your hair is on fire...and you don't try to change me...we'll probably get along nicely despite anything else...well, except for #8, that's a dealbreaker.



* There is, of course, one exception to this rule.
** I have a split personality, and my 'darker' half thinks she's a dominatrix 
*** Ruined me, mother freakin' RUINED me...The Doctor too, obviously.

4 comments:

Iconic Marquee said...

I'm confused. Are you for or against the boy with the bread? :P

Also, I'm sure the right person is out there!

And if they're not, most people become a lot more willing to co-operate once you withhold food for a few days :)

Ruby LeBeau said...

FOR...very, borderline obsessively FOR Peeta.

Eh. I'm not really worried about finding someone. I'm not really concerned about the whole relationship/marriage/kids thing...it's not really my cup of tea. For now, at least...maybe never. At my age, I'm pretty set in my ways.

I prefer to whip them into submission with my riding crop.

Amanda said...

Pacey Witter?! PACEY FUCKING WITTER?! I am SHOCKED!

Ruby 'VooDoo' LeBeau said...

I had such a thing for Pacey...I never thought Joey was good enough for him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...