Thursday, January 12, 2012

♫...the evil waits with zombie eyes...♫


Day 12: Would you get bit by a zombie in order to save someone you loved and cared about?

Hell to the no! Are you kidding me? When the zombie apocalypse starts you man up or you get to be a zombie snack. I would help others, and help protect them, but there's no way I'm going to sacrifice myself in the event that someone I love is stupid enough to get cornered by one of the walking dead. Now, I will go so far as to say that I might feel differently if I had a significant other or children...but probably not. I do have one or two friends that I would seriously try to save with everything I have in me...but I'm not going to throw myself between them and a zombie. Of course, those couple of friends (Amanda!) wouldn't need me to. That's why they're in my zombie crew. Before you call me heartless, please note that my youngest brother said that he will not allow children or old people in his group...as he believes they would just be an impediment to his continued existence. 

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...