Friday, December 23, 2011

♫...It's time to be nice to the people you can't stand all year...♫

  

  Well, ladies and jellybeans, it's that time again. Time for me to wish you all a happy and joyous holiday season. Whatever you celebrate, I hope it is full of laughter, warm fuzzies, people who don't suck, merry making, good drinks, good friends, and over abundance of joy.

Photobucket

  As for me, I'll be spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the extended family. They are hardcore Southern Baptists, therefore, I will be sober and have to crank my personality down to 0. So, if you're the praying kind, you might want to send some my way. Everyone else, send warm fuzzy feelings my way. As there is no WiFi where I'm going, this is the last update until after Christmas. I'll still be on Twitter tonight and tomorrow morning if you start having withdrawals.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...