Saturday, October 1, 2011

♫...I'm a sexy hypnotist...♫



Sexy is subjective. 
For example, many people find Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart sexy...I don't.
I find Matt Smith, Misha Collins, and Naya Rivera sexy...I also find an amazing personality sexier than exposed flesh.

I also think that sexy is a feeling, more than something tangible that you can point at and say, "Hey, that's sexy!". Confidence is sexy...but I also think that when you feel sexy, it shows. All you need to do is discover the things that make you feel sexy. What works for one person may not work for someone else, but I will list a few things that make me feel sexy, just as an example:

  • Exercising: I've discovered that after a really good workout, I feel happy and sexy for the rest of the day (after I've had my shower! lol)...especially if my workout that day was dancing around to music with Latin beats.
  • Certain smells: Dior's Hypnotic Poison is my signature scent, and it makes me feel really decadent  mysterious, and sexy....as does the smell of really pure jasmine. Find a scent that appeals to you, one that suits your personality, and make it your signature scent. 
  • Wearing a favorite outfit: There's just something about slipping into an outfit that you adore that makes you feel good about yourself...and that makes me feel a bit sexier than usual. Wearing really cute lingerie also makes me feel sexy, even though I'll be the only one seeing it! For me, this is vintage inspired outfits and lingerie...sometimes with quirky jewelry...and sometimes with very feminine jewelry, like cameos. The best thing to do is explore and see what types of clothes look best on your body and match your personality!
  • Days like today: It's the beginning of my favorite month, October...it's only 67 degrees outside and it's a beautifully sunny, breezy day...the leaves are starting to change from green to yellow, red and russet tones...I can bundle up in a thick, comfy sweater...and even though my hair is a mess and I'm not wearing any makeup...I feel my own special brand of sexy. Mainly, it makes me want to snuggle!
Finally, I'd like to say, cultivate your own unique brand of sexy...what's sexy for you. It doesn't matter if it fits society's definition or anyone else's...as long as it fits you!

"Makeup-less, messy hair, crappy camera phone" sexy.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...