Saturday, October 15, 2011

♫...clean out your cell...♫


Yes, I know it's Saturday now...but thanks to AT&T's network of paper cups and string...I didn't have any internet access...except for the little bit that I could leech off of one of my neighbors, who hasn't caught on that they should probably password protect it...and it was slow...like, Brother #1 trying to make a decision/get ready to go kind of slow...there are glaciers moving faster. 

The inspiration of this Photoset was me rearranging my prison cell. I say prison cell because I am, in fact, trapped here. I have no job, no car to drive to job interviews...and when I do get a job, I probably won't be able to leave for quite a while due to the crippling weight of my student loan payments and other bills that I need to catch up on. I hate it. I'm not happy about it...so I rearrange...sort of, fall cleaning. It's not finished...so theses photos are just the 'bare bones'....and yes, the walls in my room are 2 different shades of blue.

I'm going to put them under a cut because there are several of them

Photobucket

The top of one of my desks. That's El Toro, the bull of love w/a mini Patron bottle, a phone box w/a mini rubber skull inside, a mask, and my Horde Wyvern/Windrider.

Photobucket

My 'mini' fridge. It's not that mini.

Photobucket

My sun mirror, in dire need of cleaning, above my bed

Photobucket

The top of my two bookcases and photos of the fam (which I'm about to set on fire...pics, not the ppl)

Photobucket

Some of the trinkets on top of my 'fiction' bookshelf.

Photobucket

Faerie books and candle holder on top of my 'research and non-fiction' bookshelf.

***Quick note: These are NOT all of my books...these are actually probably a 10th of my books. I just don't have enough space to have them all unpacked.***

Photobucket

Top shelf of the 'Fiction Bookcase"

Photobucket

Middle shelf of the 'Fiction Bookcase'

Photobucket

Bottom shelf of the 'Fiction Bookcase'

Photobucket

Top shelf of my 'Research/Non-fiction Bookcase' 

Photobucket

Middle and Bottom shelves of my 'Research/Non-fiction Bookcase'

Photobucket

Some of my scarves...I just thought the colors were pretty

Photobucket

My little dragon...I still need to paint her...she sits near me when I write.

Photobucket

Yes, I do have a Sandy Barbie..mainly because my mother still buys me dolls...

Photobucket

Temporary home for my diploma, and my Alpha Kappa Delta Certificate.

Photobucket

Every writer needs a feline to take over their writing chair, right?

Photobucket

Where I write.

Photobucket

I love this. My dad found it at a flea market. It's a reproduction of Edward Robert Hughes' Midsummer Eve painting. I like having it near where I write.

Photobucket

Yesterday, I had to hang my t-shirts up on my fan to dry...as someone (my mother) decided to pitch a bitch fit about where they were drying. I'm taking that fan down and replacing it soon.

Photobucket

...and, finally, Aslan playing with his little horse.






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...