Tuesday, September 13, 2011

♫...you're not the type that I should be dating...♫


For this week's Tuesday Ten I'm going to do my future dates a favor by answering "10 Interesting Questions to Ask A Girl On a First Date":
  1. What is your favorite time of the day? Dusk on a chilly fall afternoon.
  2. If you were a book, which book would you be? Hemingway & Bailey's Bartending Guide to Great American Writers
  3. Do you usually dream? Yes. Often. In VIVID detail. It's either spectacularly awesome or excruciatingly terrifying.
  4. If one song were to describe your life, which song would that be? Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me from The Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack
  5. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up, what do you want to be now? I wanted to be an actress....Now, I want to be a full-time writer...but I'm probably about to start working on my Master's Degree in Social Work.
  6. If you were a colorful shape, what would it be? What the hell kind of question is that? A blue vodka bottle...is that a colorful shape?
  7. If you could live anywhere other than here, where would it be? In or around London. Duh. Anyone who has spent more than 5 seconds with me knows that. I'd sell you to the highest bidder right now if it would get me there faster.
  8. Which car would you be and why? A '67 Chevy Impala. So Dean Winchester would ride me.
  9. Ever had an imaginary friend as a child? Shaggy from Scooby Doo. I was going to marry him...
  10. Do you have any nick names? Roo, Ruby Tuesday, Rubelet, Rubalicious, Ruby Soho, Roo Roo, Roberta, Hooker, Ho-er, Bartelby, Hippie...Is this date over yet, because I need a drink...
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...