Wednesday, September 28, 2011

♫...I'm a weirdo...♫



Take it from me, there is always going to be someone who thinks that you are weird.

From being a theater geek...



to the music I liked, and how I dressed in high school...

10th or 11th grade


to the plethora of hair colors...



to my World of Warcraft obsession....




to being over 30, happily unmarried and childless...

Photobucket

...there has always been someone to call me weird and/or criticize who I am...to my face and behind my back.

I could have let their opinions stop me from doing the things I enjoy...or I could have let them convince me that I should 'settle' for less than I deserve in relationships (as one 'friend' constantly advised me to do)...but where is the fun in that? I've met so many fun and fabulous people while being 'weird', and I'm not stuck in an unhappy marriage. At 31, I can honestly tell you that I couldn't care less that people think I'm weird. I'm not here to impress those people. I'mma do me, and I think I'm damn fabulous. 

So, be weird if that's who you are...let your freak flag fly. The only thing you need to do is follow the Doctor's advice:

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...