Saturday, May 21, 2011

♫...It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine...♫


It's almost 5:00 PM here in good ol' small town Alabama...so when is Jesus suppose to show up with the Raptors and zombies?  I'm here to tell you right now if he just barges in while I'm watching Doctor Who there will be hell to pay. Also, everybody knows if you show up at my house without calling first, you'd better be dropping something off because you're sure as hell not going to get anyone to come to the door. It's rude to just show up unannounced. I mean, Brother #2 and I stayed up all night baking brownies for Jesus and he never even showed up. Brother #2 was certain that he and I would be the only two people left in our small Bible Belt town by this afternoon, and now we're not...which is disappointing on so many levels.

Don't get me wrong. I'm down with Jesus. He was an awesome dude. It's a good many of the people who claim to be his followers that I have a great many issues with. So, if it comes down to partying with those people or taking my chances with the demons...well, Supernatural has more than prepared me to handle a few demons. The Supernatural Fandom was already blasphemous enough before last night to warrant us a place in purgatory...and after last night...let's just say we'll all be waiting in Crowley's lines in Hell.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...