Saturday, March 19, 2011

♫...You walk like a zombie...♫

Do YOU have a Zombie plan?

If not, don't think you're gonna latch on to mine and turn me into Zombie fodder.



If you're nice (and not annoying) I'll let you join the "LeBeau" compound...you must bring food, supplies, first aid, and your own machete and arms....and if you get bit, or start moaning...I will not hesitate to shoot you in the fuckin' head...it's for your own good.


Ben and I do not joke around. He is hardcore and willing to do what has to be done to survive.  I won't go into detail, but suffice is to say, whomever is with Ben may survive longer than those without Ben...provided they have no objections to his methods. Like I said. Ben is hardcore.


Josh, on the other hand, is no longer in the circle of protection. He apparently would sacrifice Ben and I to the Zombies and does not hold to the moral code of PROTECT YOUR FREAKIN' FAMILY...I swear...if we're running, I'm trippin' the hell outta him...cuz, um, I run the slowest...


My dearest Amanda and family are already hitched to the "LeBeau" Zombie Survival Force.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...