Thursday, March 17, 2011

♫...that mean-eyed cat...♫

Aslan finds me absolutely annoying sometimes. I look at him with love, he looks back at me much like a frustrated and no-nonsense adult might look at a nonsensical five year old on a sugar high singing Disney tunes at the top of their lungs, mixing up the words, and never shutting up.

Such is our relationship.

A few moments ago he started his early morning, brain splitting, yowling and I reached for my squirt bottle to douse him with water and shut him up...well, earlier it was extremely hot in my room so I turned on the fan that stands, practically, in the middle of my room between the window and my bed. So Aslan is yowling and pawing at the blinds (because he knows it annoys the hell out of me), and I squirt the water in his general direction...

...well, needless to say, the water hit the fan and splashed back in my face...



I could swear on my life I heard the little brat laughing at me. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...