Monday, March 21, 2011

Don’t you know that you’re toxic

You know what REALLY gets me...
In the movie Where The Heart Is
at the very end
when Forney says, "Novalee, there isn't anything better than you"

Yes. I am big hopeless romantic, sap. Point and laugh, I don't care. I hope that is something that I never lose. In fact, that very reason is what inspired me to get my wrist tattoo. On the inside of my right wrist "Come What May" is tattooed to remind me that no matter what life throws at me, and no matter how many times my heart is broken, or how many times some undeserving guy treats me so bad that he deserves to be set on fire for the rest of eternity, no matter how much I hurt...never ever ever stop believing in love. 

That being said, yesterday I said that I wanted to rid my life of the toxic influences. There are some people that we want in our life and there is no logical reasons why we want to still hold on to them. They don't treat us right. They are never there when we need them, but we are expected to drop everything when they need the smallest thing. They use us. The problem is that we LET them. We are enabling them. We do this for a wide variety of reasons ranging from 'They're family' or 'I've known them my whole life' or the worst 'I love them'. No more. I am not living with this crap anymore. 



Sigh..Damn Nicholas Sparks and his weepy novels that are adapted into equally weepy movies. Damn him and his 'A Walk to Remember, killing everybody and making me cry like a little girl' ass!
I'm freakin' dehydrated now.
*Sigh* Now I'm going to have to watch Boondock Saints in order to exfoliate my brain from all the ooey, gooey romance plaque that has now built up....


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...