Saturday, February 12, 2011

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

A welcome and, long overdue, introduction for my new followers.


  • My name is Ruby
  • I reluctantly live in the Southern United States.
  • I also have a Twitter...cuz I'm an Internet whore.
  • I believe in the Zombie Apocalypse. I will be a zombie killing machine! I shall lead the unannoying through an endless sea of undead like a modern day Moses...but with a fabulous rack.
  • I frequently spaz out in fangirlish glee over Supernatural and Doctor Who.
  • I change my hair color ALL the time. I've had EVERY color you can possibly imagine on my hair...but since I'm about to try to find a job after graduation, I'm back to brown.
  • I drink a lot of Tea...A LOT...I love Chai.
  • I play a lot of World of Warcraft. FOR THE HORDE! *EDIT: Indefinite hiatus until I have $$*
  • I'm a Sociology Major and I graduate in May! *EDIT: Graduated May 2011!*
  • I do NOT tolerate sexism, racism, homophobia...really any ism, or phobia that is applied as hating a group of people based solely on your own ignorance. If your phobia is spiders, snakes, heights, etc, that's okay. I will shoo the spiders away for you, and run in terror from snakes with you.
  • I enjoy my vices and don't need anyone to preach to me about them. End of discussion. 
  • I believe everyone is beautiful in their own way. We are all complex individuals with our own set of stories that make us who we are. We often perceive ourselves as fractured or flawed, but we are each unique and shaped by our experiences. People who call other people 'fat' really piss me off. 
  • One day, I hope to work for Amnesty International in London. 
  • ...and most importantly...I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You forgot one thing....you're my hero. :) Love you!

Ruby LeBeau said...

You're MINE! I love you so much my sweetness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...