Saturday, October 30, 2010

♫...Ride with the moon in the dead of night...♫

Day 30- If you could be anywhere on Halloween night, where would you be?

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I think I love the dressing up part the most, I even think that is why I enjoyed being in theater so much for so long. There's something about getting dressed up in a costume, doing your make up and hair, and just playing pretend that I love so much. Well, playing pretend was my favorite activity as a kid....cuz, you know...of course, there wasn't a computer in anyone's home when I was growing up...pong was about all you could play...and for a while we didn't even have a television, because mum cut the cord on it...so I lived in my imagination...and at 31, I have not grown out of it. Maybe that's why I love Halloween so much...and why I always want to make a big deal out of it.

If I could be anywhere on Halloween night...I think I would like to be with all of the people I enjoy being around at some kind of outrageous and/or scary gathering. Like a crazy party at a place that is suppose to be haunted. Costumes requited. OR a masquerade ball of some sort. Something that combines mystery, fun, and a little controlled fear.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...