Tuesday, October 12, 2010

♫...I wanna communicate...♫

Day 12- Excerpt from a recent conversation 

The bare bones of the conversation. I'd have to record Ben to actually capture the epic awesomeness of the things that come out of his mouth.


Me: I wonder if that's an actual job. I mean, can you imagine someone asking them what they do for a living and them having to say, "I'm a Hoe-er".
Ben: *said something hilarious about if the person had a southern accent Hoe-er would turn into a southern drawled version of whore...repeats the word a few times in a southern accent*
Me: *dies laughing*

We're like this a lot. There's no excuse. I think my mother was on drugs while we were in utero (not really).

MORE excerpts of crazy conversations I've had...

The following is an accurate depiction of Ben, Me, and Josh...in order of appearance:

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...