Monday, October 18, 2010

♫...I cook the world's best duck flambe...♫

Day 18- A song that makes you happy

There are a lot of songs that make me happy...so why don't I, instead, tell you about a song that almost made me fry one of the computers in the Math Lab because it almost caused me to spew water all over the computer I was taking my quiz on...Is that okay with you?
Well, it damn well better be because that's what I'm going to do.
First off, I know I always have a 'first off', but anyway...First off, this song ALWAYS makes me giggle. Today I am just so tired and delirious that when it came on and I was in the middle of 'serious biznass' (that's intentionally misspelled, spelling Nazis)...so I'm on the verge of finally cracking up...and then I heard this song (an old fave really) and almost lost it...



Dropkick Murphys FTW.
It's appropriate...since THIS IS RUBY WEEK! I demand a whole week...not just a day...cuz I need 7 days to showcase all this crazy!

In lieu of gifts...please send monetary donations to my bank account...unless you have a lock of Misha Collins' hair, from which I may clone him....or unless Dean Winchester is real, and you're brining him here for me to have my way with...or you're bringing me a new car (It had better be a 67 Chevy Impala...or a TARDIS)...

In the meantime...Hallow's End started today on WoW...so I  gotta go get my Trick or Treat on (I already have the achievement on Hec, doesn't Hecatate the Hallowed just sound AWESOME?!?)...WoW really IS awesome...if you want to start playing I highly encourage you to do so..BUT YOU MUST SAY I REFERRED YOU...then we BOTH win...I'm abohemianqueen@aol.com damnit and you'd better get me my special GD mount by saying I referred you...

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...