Friday, October 8, 2010

♫...Happy Birthday, Mr. President...♫

Day 08- Someone you think would make a good president.

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Together. Forever.


I don't think an explanation is necessary. Instead I'll just encourage you click on this linky, link, link and this linky link too. Obviously, I am pulling for Jon Stewart as Prez and Colbert as his VP...I mean, I have dedicated numerous tweets to all the glorious ways in which I would love to...

Photobucket


or

Photobucket

Mr. Stewart.

All I can say is, Thank god I deleted that account! 
So anyway, Stewart/Colbert in 2012...and please, if there is a benevolent higher power, let me be an intern.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love Stephen Colbert and I often tell the kids he's their new daddy. Morgan actually cried, but Jackson would shout "My new daddy!" when he saw Colbert on T.V. for a while.

Yes, I rock that hard.

But I also have an urge for Wyatt Cynac or "Snack" as I call him cause I wouldn't mind having him for a snack. lol

Ruby LeBeau said...

Oh, GURL! For REALZ! umm, ummm good.

I don't know what it is...something about both Stewart and Colbert...they make me wanna be as bad as I can be! lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...