Saturday, October 2, 2010

♫...You're so damn hot...♫

Day 02- Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive.


Photobucket

1. David Tennant: What is there NOT to like about David Tennant? He is my doctor, always and forever. 

2. Jensen Ackles: I cannot begin to tell you how often I think about what it would be like to have Dean Winchester all to myself in the Impala...I could wax poetic about his luscious, kissable, suckable lips for days.

3. Misha Collins: Misha as Castiel makes me want to be touched by an angel in ways that could possibly lead to eternal damnation...and it would be worth it.

4. Sean Patrick Flanery: I fell in love with him in The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones...and I've never stopped. I'm a die hard Boondock Saints fan and I could just lick him from head to toe.

5. Andrew-Lee Potts: My hatter. There is no other Hatter for me. When he plays sweet, nerdy Connor Temple I just melt...Connor is my idea of my perfect match, and with Mr. Potts's adorable smile and sinfully delicious visage..I'm lost...I want to change my wicked ways, marry him, and have 18 million dimpled babies.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...