Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 11. A letter to Your Childhood Imaginary Friend.

Dear Shaggy,

You and I had some good times. I was going to marry you! However, now that I am older and wiser I see you for what you really are, a lazy, stoned, hippie whose closest companion is a large dog who also spends the majority of his time stoned. While most of those attributes are okay by me, I can't abide a lazy man. So, stop hunting ghosts (Dean and Sam Winchester do a much better job at that anyway) move to California and open a Medicinal Marijuana facility, be a productive member of society!

I ♥ Nancy Botwin,
Ruby.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

huh? Your childhood imaginary friend was a pothead, hippie?! Wow....that's SO cool!

Ruby LeBeau said...

It was Shaggy from Scooby Doo. We hung out...ate...that's about it...shoulda known he was stoned even then.

Amanda said...

Dude, that absolutely rocks!

Ruby LeBeau said...

Thanks! I was a pretty weird kid. I often danced around my grandparent's front lawn singing showtunes...especially 'Gonna Wash That Man Outta My Hair' from South Pacific.

Amanda said...

Hey! I did that too! lol Not on my grandparents lawn. And I might have been a teenager.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...