Monday, September 27, 2010

"…and then you just set fire to it all and then run around in your knickers for a bit."

Where have I been?
Where have I been?
I have been so swamped in school work (two epic tests on the same day, a Research Proposal, and more math than you can shake a sonic screwdriver at), and it makes me tired just thinking about it...let's just say I have been hanging onto my sanity by a very frayed thread. I went crazy on twitter the night before my two big tests, so if you follow me on there you got the live and in your face play by play of my mental breakdown. At one point I believe I was talking to, and laughing at, myself. It was both sad and terrifying to behold.

So...when I find a moment in all the insanity...I play some WoW (World of Warcraft). I log onto my Level 80 Warlock and pwn some noobs. It's great stress relief. I just fry some Alliance scum and then I feel so much better. For the HORDE!

...or I watch some Supernatural.
Looking into the face of Dean Winchester makes me forget everything except wanting to attach myself to his lips like one of those sucker fish things that you see in people's fish tanks.
In fact, I think I'll go do that now...after I clean the saliva off my computer screen from the last time I watched it.

I'll leave you all with this word of warning that I issued on Facebook the other day:
The zombies are coming, kiddos. It's only a matter of time.  It's best to go ahead and prepare yourself for this inevitable event. Please develop your zombie plans now...cuz 'The Traveling LeBeau Compound" has a rule about being unprepared/weak links in the zombie killing machine...you get used as bait.

* The title is a quote from the Amazing Eddie Izzard.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...