Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ode to 11's Braces/Suspenders



Oh 11.
I'm having a very hard time remembering anything that happened this season on Doctor Who.
Why?
Because I can't stop thinking about your sweet, sexy, red suspenders/braces. Something about you wearing them brings out a deeply primal aspect of my personality. You're all saving Amy and Rory and sonic'n stuff...and all I can think about is grabbing hold of those spicy little things and pulling your sexy, gangly, awkward self close enough to plant a long kiss on that wonderfully expressive mouth of yours.

I like your bowtie too.
...and your fez.
...and that one time you were wearing nothing but a towel....ummmm.
*drools all over self*



Photobucket


DON'T THINK YOU CAN TAKE 10's PLACE IN MY HEART!...



Photobucket



NO...you can have your own place...my heart is big enough for the both of you...with some 9 love thrown in as well.





Photobucket


FYI: I probably won't be on the Internetz for about a week, so the 30 Days of Letters will be postponed until I return.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...